1000 Bulbs - 1000bulbs.com unable to make a simple purchase
Tried to make a simple purchase on 1000bulbs.com, for some reason the first attempt was declined with instructions to call them .
so i called them and was tersely told to try again , so i tried again and that attempt ended up with a different error.
frustrated i sent a comment to customer service citing my difficulties and displeasure at being ignored when i called in to try and place the order.
i quickly received a response from their customer service rep who also was not interested in trying to process this order . all they recommended was double check the details and try again .
I replied stating i would like to order two bulbs , and this shouldn't be a difficult process also stated i use the same details on other sites and if i do encounter a issue those other sites will help in getting the ordered process.
the response i received was baffling informing that attempting to run the card multiple times would put my card at risk of over draft fees or reducing my credit limit. also they stated, they needed to take steps in preventing credit card fraud. and apologized for not being able to assist me .
At this point i gave up and ordered the bulbs some where else using the exact same details and card number provided on their site. i then sent another mail stating the fact, and enclosed the proof of those purchases going through without any issue . i also stated my displeasure in their service or lack there of, and I also did not like the mentioning of credit fraud as it seemed they were insinuating my attempts were at defrauding them instead of trying to place a order for bulbs.
the last email from their customer support was talking about how secure their site was they were not insinuating any thing, they are protecting their customers .
no where in any of those emails was any effort placed in trying to take my order for two light bulbs .
i just find that unbelievable.c35f403 review #368965
You may also like
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "This is Samson the day I bought him from Anna this actually picture was done still in her house - first picture with him for us he is beautiful his..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "Her Mug shot http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/tampa/kellie-callan/23118641 Her facebook account http://facebook.com/CallKell Pictures of her on google http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfwe&cp=13&gs_id=24&xhr=t&q=kellie+callan&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&biw=1024&bih=573&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=kellie+callan&aq=0&aqi=g1g-v3&aql=f&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=3fe849949543139c We also recently found out she appeared on an episode of Hogan Know Best. This is the episode description http://www.tv.com/shows/hogan-knows-best/nicks-girlfriend-442226/ When I..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."