1000 Bulbs - 1000bulbs.com unable to make a simple purchase
Tried to make a simple purchase on 1000bulbs.com, for some reason the first attempt was declined with instructions to call them .
so i called them and was tersely told to try again , so i tried again and that attempt ended up with a different error.
frustrated i sent a comment to customer service citing my difficulties and displeasure at being ignored when i called in to try and place the order.
i quickly received a response from their customer service rep who also was not interested in trying to process this order . all they recommended was double check the details and try again .
I replied stating i would like to order two bulbs , and this shouldn't be a difficult process also stated i use the same details on other sites and if i do encounter a issue those other sites will help in getting the ordered process.
the response i received was baffling informing that attempting to run the card multiple times would put my card at risk of over draft fees or reducing my credit limit. also they stated, they needed to take steps in preventing credit card fraud. and apologized for not being able to assist me .
At this point i gave up and ordered the bulbs some where else using the exact same details and card number provided on their site. i then sent another mail stating the fact, and enclosed the proof of those purchases going through without any issue . i also stated my displeasure in their service or lack there of, and I also did not like the mentioning of credit fraud as it seemed they were insinuating my attempts were at defrauding them instead of trying to place a order for bulbs.
the last email from their customer support was talking about how secure their site was they were not insinuating any thing, they are protecting their customers .
no where in any of those emails was any effort placed in trying to take my order for two light bulbs .
i just find that unbelievable.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Okay, it worked fine for the one year I had it. But then, I set it on my bed to go to sleep, and the new dang morning I open..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."
- "I got bad service and bad legal advise from Mia Gibson who works at Norton Rose Fulbright!!! Do not go to them if you are looking for a lawyer!!! Mia..."