1000 Bulbs - 1000bulbs.com unable to make a simple purchase
Tried to make a simple purchase on 1000bulbs.com, for some reason the first attempt was declined with instructions to call them .
so i called them and was tersely told to try again , so i tried again and that attempt ended up with a different error.
frustrated i sent a comment to customer service citing my difficulties and displeasure at being ignored when i called in to try and place the order.
i quickly received a response from their customer service rep who also was not interested in trying to process this order . all they recommended was double check the details and try again .
I replied stating i would like to order two bulbs , and this shouldn't be a difficult process also stated i use the same details on other sites and if i do encounter a issue those other sites will help in getting the ordered process.
the response i received was baffling informing that attempting to run the card multiple times would put my card at risk of over draft fees or reducing my credit limit. also they stated, they needed to take steps in preventing credit card fraud. and apologized for not being able to assist me .
At this point i gave up and ordered the bulbs some where else using the exact same details and card number provided on their site. i then sent another mail stating the fact, and enclosed the proof of those purchases going through without any issue . i also stated my displeasure in their service or lack there of, and I also did not like the mentioning of credit fraud as it seemed they were insinuating my attempts were at defrauding them instead of trying to place a order for bulbs.
the last email from their customer support was talking about how secure their site was they were not insinuating any thing, they are protecting their customers .
no where in any of those emails was any effort placed in trying to take my order for two light bulbs .
i just find that unbelievable.12591006 review #368965
You may also like
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "I bought a birthday present for my mother on Yardsellr, and after not receiving the order for a long time, I went back on to see if I could find..."
- "PICKED UP A SMALL ALUMINUM TABLE ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $29.97 BUT WAS REDUCED BY $10.00 MAKING THE PRICE $19.97. TOOK IT TO THE REGISTER, PAID BY CARD & WALKED OUT...."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..."
- "Okay, it worked fine for the one year I had it. But then, I set it on my bed to go to sleep, and the new dang morning I open..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "I ordered a 10 piece comforter set Fretworks online for $59.99 and then it went on sale for $39.99 and I emailed before the 14 days and they never got..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location. The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of..."
- "Bought this notebook but nobody told me i had 15 days to return to get my money back . Im a truck driver and i drive out of state for..."