1000 Bulbs - 1000bulbs.com unable to make a simple purchase
Tried to make a simple purchase on 1000bulbs.com, for some reason the first attempt was declined with instructions to call them .
so i called them and was tersely told to try again , so i tried again and that attempt ended up with a different error.
frustrated i sent a comment to customer service citing my difficulties and displeasure at being ignored when i called in to try and place the order.
i quickly received a response from their customer service rep who also was not interested in trying to process this order . all they recommended was double check the details and try again .
I replied stating i would like to order two bulbs , and this shouldn't be a difficult process also stated i use the same details on other sites and if i do encounter a issue those other sites will help in getting the ordered process.
the response i received was baffling informing that attempting to run the card multiple times would put my card at risk of over draft fees or reducing my credit limit. also they stated, they needed to take steps in preventing credit card fraud. and apologized for not being able to assist me .
At this point i gave up and ordered the bulbs some where else using the exact same details and card number provided on their site. i then sent another mail stating the fact, and enclosed the proof of those purchases going through without any issue . i also stated my displeasure in their service or lack there of, and I also did not like the mentioning of credit fraud as it seemed they were insinuating my attempts were at defrauding them instead of trying to place a order for bulbs.
the last email from their customer support was talking about how secure their site was they were not insinuating any thing, they are protecting their customers .
no where in any of those emails was any effort placed in trying to take my order for two light bulbs .
i just find that unbelievable.review #368965
You may also like
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "The first gift card I sent GiftCardRescue.com was in their hands on 6/6. They CLAIMED they mailed me a check 6/20. I received the check DATED 7/1. Now we move..."
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..."
- "Okay, it worked fine for the one year I had it. But then, I set it on my bed to go to sleep, and the new dang morning I open..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "Redoing our upstairs bathroom, and went to buy paint for the ceiling and walls. I was covering over off-white semi-gloss paint. I asked at Home Depot if I should first..."